10.20.2014

NEW THEME YAY


WHITE TINSEL CROP TOP: *MOTEL ROCKS
MATTE LIPGLOSS: SLEEK MATTE ME BIRTHDAY SUIT
FREAKSHOW NECKLACE: *PUNKYPINS
RAINBOW CHOKER: *EBAY
glitter background

Hiya!! I hope you're all enjoying the new theme I made for my blog, I love it, its so much quirkier than my last one and I think it fits my style more which is always a plus!! I had a few questions on instagram asking whether I'd bought it or made it myself; the love-heart twirling gif banner and the cute flying things which are falling out of the sky are from Glitter-Graphics.com! Usually I'd make them myself but I stumbled across the website and it was so adorable I just had to use it!! I made the social glitter buttons in the side bar myself and editing the CSS a little from the original basic blogger theme, although its all very basic stuff, pretty much everything can be done in the customise blog section apart from a few things like how you want your links to look and moving your gadget headers around and what not.

I thought I'd take a few celebratory photos, I also found my Kayla Cola bottle which I got at VFest with AXPARIS and was like ok you are going to be in my photo! Along with another super cute Punkypins necklace (I'm really obsessed with Punkypins finally a jewellery company that is really me) and I'm also expanding my choker collection, one arrived this morning and last week this cute lil pastel multicoloured choker arrived which I love although I'd like a darker one so I may have to invest in more!! My neck will just be choker central ^_^

7 comments:

  1. love the new theme Kayla! your pics are awesome too! You look so different with your hair like that, I really like it :) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new theme is super kawaii, I love it! These photos are absolutely stunning too, I'm obsessed with the lip colour you have on <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. so 90's and early 20's inspired! LOVE IT! <3

    ♥KristenLeo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new theme looks awesomeeee, I love it! Really love these photos as well, you look lovely!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunningly beautiful! Your blog's new theme is cute and pretty. The photos of you are amazing. Your Motel Rocks white tinsel crop top, Punkypins Freakshow necklace, and rainbow choker combine for a lovely outfit. Your hair, eyeshadow, mascara and Sleeke Matte Me Birthday Suit lipgloss all look perfect and pretty. You look gorgeous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaah baby spice loveliness <333

    ReplyDelete