7.29.2014

MISSGUIDED BEACH OUTFIT



OUTFIT FROM MISSGUIDED
BLUE BANANA PRINT BIKINI - KIMONO - SILVER SANDALS - SUNGLASSES


On Sunday we went on a lovely beach adventure in the tropical land of Wales. Being wales, you would think that I would be freezing cold in this beach outfit but to everyones shock it was so nice and warm, I felt like I was in a super hot far away country! Everyone left the beach at 3pm for some reason, I'm not entirely sure why, maybe thats when the tide comes in? But we stayed for a few more hours and the tide stayed where it was which meant we we had the entire beach to ourselves!

I love all the crazy bright colours going on in this outfit, the kimono is most definitely my favourite piece as its such a beautiful shade of pink, its not like super in your face but its not a dark pink either its kind of like someone has made pink custard and made it into a kimono, and the pattern is really pretty. I feel like my life is one big kimono I have so many, a lot of them will be going into my permanent wardrobe including this one eek! I also love the banana bikini because... its a bikini with bananas on it! As for the sandals, I've been looking at these pool-slider type shoes recently and thinking ew they are so awful why would anyone ever wear those, but I saw these and I'm not sure why but I think they've converted me? They're super comfy because the sole is all padded and soft so maybe thats what it is, also these ones have ankle straps so they actually stay on my feet! I wouldn't be able to wear normal pool sliders because flip flops just fly off my feet as I'm walking along haha!

I'm a bit nervous about posting bikini photos because its not something I've ever felt comfortable in doing before and right now as I write this I'm in fact feeling most uncomfortable! But I figured hey ho, I'm on holiday, this is what I wear on holiday, I'm pretty sure when other people go on holiday they also wear bikinis and so I should feel no shame in posting my holiday outfits. Its not like I'm taking bikini mirror selfies. And on that note I shall head to the welsh charity shops! Have a fabulous day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Seriously! I really love that bikini and all the colours in the kimono. It's so weird everyone left the beach at 3 but at least you had it all to yourself!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun bathing suit!

    http://munchmecat.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bikini!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern on your bikini! Let's go banana's haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and pretty bikini and you look amazing in it. Wow!!! xoxo

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest bikini and you have the best figure to go with it! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these photos! you look amazing <3

    Holly │ The English Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so nice where you are! I love the print on that bikini!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the banana bikini and kimono!

    http://anartisticfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bikini! Perfect beach look

    www.feelingvague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete